What is Steez?
Steez (pronounced /stēz/)
noun: a person's distinctive and attractive or impressive style of dress or way of doing things.
Ex. - "the pearl studs added a snazzy touch to her steez"
The quality of being effortlessly stylish or fashionable.
Ex. - "yeesh, the steez on that hoodie is imaculate"
Get Your Official Steez!
You've now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It's made of 100% ring-spun cotton and is soft and comfy. The double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua